Best for 2021

• Member Contributer
On 1/1/2021 at 9:16 AM, VifferJ said:

Great pic! 😎

Thanks Viffer. 4.5 years ago, Sonora Pass, everyone you see in the pic is a VFRD member. Same day:

IMG_2058.JPG

• Member Contributer
10 minutes ago, St. Stephen said:

Thanks Viffer. 4.5 years ago, Sonora Pass, everyone you see in the pic is a VFRD member. Same day:

IMG_2058.JPG

Apart from the marvelous machinery. That scenery is something else! Man, you guys are spoilt for places to go.

Cheers. :fing02:

• 3 weeks later...

You could all head out to the east coast for the Spring Ride in May. There is always room for more VFR!  

Here's to us all riding more in 21!

• Member Contributer

ALARM!!!!!!!

TERRY IS HEADING DOWN!!!

PROTECT ALL YOU HOLD DEER!!!

image.png.cdc1555a859600f3d752dd441c657210.png

:tongue:

• Member Contributer

Booked a track day at Assen for late April after World Superbike

Today the province of Drenthe (Assen is the capital) announced public event restrictions till 1st June...  fingers crossed...

• Member Contributer
18 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Book a track day at Assen for late April after World Superbike

Today that province of Drenthe (Assen is the capital) announced public event restrictions till 1st June...  fingers crossed...

I have a track day at Cadwell Park booked in July. My fingers are crossed too.

19 hours ago, Dutchy said:

ALARM!!!!!!!

TERRY IS HEADING DOWN!!!

PROTECT ALL YOU HOLD DEER!!!

image.png.cdc1555a859600f3d752dd441c657210.png

:tongue:

Hey, hold my deer!

• Member Contributer

Pretty funny everyone. But I'm not discouraged.

All those f'n hooved forest rats will breath a little easier when they hear that, if I can make it, I'll be hauling my machine on a trailer. There will be more deer hamburger spread across the road if they get in front of my Honda Civic. 

Something just rose to the top of my concussion-wracked brain that may inhibit my participation. It's an animal but not a deer. I now have a two year old Siberian Husky that will need a dog sitter for. Volunteers may be scarce. And I am not comfortable leaving her with a kennel. Here is a pic of her response when I told her what I was thinking:

image.thumb.png.104ec1c7f74b4194f18e2880321f505d.png

We have been years without leaving home together here because of dogs. Kennels have changed a bunch! We had to use one recently in an emergency. They have outside play areas, inside play areas, and will let them play with others if they play nice. They also post video of your dog everyday when they are being interacted with. Our dogs stayed four days and acted like they had been to camp. Happy to go home but they didn't seem to have had a bad time at all. I found this one by asking our groomer for recommendations. For what its worth.

• Member Contributer
11 hours ago, Skids said:

Beautiful dog!

She is as much of a handful as she is good looking but she keeps me moving and gives me "a reason to live" in these tough times. And unconditional love goes a loooong way.

Archived