After witnessing my brother have a nasty crash on his bike this summer due to a neglectful driver, and is still in recovery, I've decided it's time for me to call it quits to riding on 2 wheels. That being said, I'm putting my 2006 VFR800 up for sale locally, and offering all aftermarket parts up for sale. Here's what I've got in terms of aftermarket parts. If you are interested in a black 2006 vfr800, feel free to PM me as well and we can work out a fair price.

I hope to add pictures in the near future. If someone is interested in parts, PM me and that may get me out to get some pictures in a more timely fashion.

Two Brothers Racing Carbon Black Edition Exhaust - $500 obo

Corbin Gunfighter and Lady Saddle - $500 obo
- Full Leather (most have vinyl side panels, but I convinced Corbin to make one that was full leather and I was very happy with the end result)

MRA Smoke Windscreen - $60 obo
- stock shape

Givi D217S Windscreen - $75 obo
Has spoiler lip to direct airflow over the helmet. Good for long trips

Givi V35NA 34 Liter Monokey Side Cases - Black w/ Red Reflector - $500 obo

Givi PLXR166 - V35 Rapid Release Sideframes - $200 obo
 - These are the quick release sideracks that come with a special key so the rack can be easily removed when not in use.

Givi 166FZ - Monorack Sidearms & M5 Monokey plate - $125 obo

2002-2009 Smoke Front Turn Signals - $15 obo

Thurn Motorsport License Plate Bracket - $50 obo

I'm not firm on prices, however some of these parts are now hard to come by. If you see something posted at a lower price somewhere, feel free to send me a link, and if I think it's a  fair deal, I'll match or beat the price. I'm in no hurry to sell though.

All items are priced w/o shipping or paypal fees. If you would like to purchase multiple items, I'd be willing to make a deal. I can also accept cryptocurrency if preferred

Archived