Shoei GT-Air 2 - will Sena fit?

Skids

• Member Contributer

Hi all, contemplating updating my current Shoei GT-Air to a GT-Air 2 and I was wondering if anyone has one and has been able to fit a Sena 10C Evo camera/intercom system or even any other (external) Sena intercom to it?

Reason I'm unsure my 10C Evo will fit is that there is a a plastic plate where you can fit a Sena intercom internally but it appears to be in the way of the mount for the 10C Evo, or any other external Sena. I've tried emailing Sena Europe, but no reply.

Cheers, stay safe!

I have a cardo unit attached to mine - I couldn't slide the metal plate between the outer shell and the inner shell, so I used the mounting plate that uses a glue pad - kinda like a gopro mount. 

image0.jpeg

• Member Contributer

Thanks Igrok, you've confirmed my suspicion that the 10C Evo camera will not fit as it needs to be mounted in a specific position for the the camera to to be pointing in the correct direction and that plastic plate is right where it needs to go.

Looks like the GT-Air 2 is not for me. :angry:

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, Igrok said:

take a look at the HJC RPHA 70. fantastic lid - may pick one up for myself this spring just because.

Thanks m8 but I managed to find a GT-Air, and with a hefty discount too.

Archived