Money Shots: Your beautiful picture of your beautiful VFR in action.

• Member Contributer

Racetrack?

Deals Gap?

Just a great shot one of your buddies captured for you that you really like?

Let's see your glamour shot of your vfr doing vfr stuff.  

This has always been one of my favorites.  Everybody knows you don't have to go fast at Deal's Gap for the amazing photographers to make you look good.  This is no exception.

Fairly clean run on a rainy weekday with my buddy on a far superior machine (he thinks so, anyway 😉  ) giving chase. 

I know a lot of guys are way faster than me.  I'm not pretending to be anything special.  But damn, talk about lipstick on a pig...

Magoo

bestus129.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

May 2017 at Thunderhill Raceway Park, Willows, CA. Second time back on track after a pretty bad wreck in 2015. Don't mind the watermark, Keigwins (now Carter's) was giving us watermarked JPGs with the logos to share on social media as part of their marketing that year.

GBMB4254.thumb.JPG.cb7e15137cacb2183a926aa353d4dfcd.JPG

• Member Contributer
On 11/1/2020 at 7:09 AM, lazyeye said:

May 2017 at Thunderhill Raceway Park, Willows, CA. Second time back on track after a pretty bad wreck in 2015. Don't mind the watermark, Keigwins (now Carter's) was giving us watermarked JPGs with the logos to share on social media as part of their marketing that year.

GBMB4254.thumb.JPG.cb7e15137cacb2183a926aa353d4dfcd.JPG

OK, I'm cheating a little, but the engine cases are stamped HRC, and it's a V engine:

GBMA0614.JPG

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

This pic is from an Advanced Riders Course at the Dakota County Technical College track. I use these courses most years as Spring Training.

ZarsPic.thumb.jpg.2b3ef6b00f1bd4a48b9cd683bab7be10.jpg

While on my way to the 2012 T-Mac meet up passing through The Dragon

A1505495.thumb.JPG.4fb6dbb6429bc67abf099c63d27a278f.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did a trackday on my 5th gen at Brands Hatch last Thursday, forecast was awful but it was dry all day.

As expected the vfr was as fabulous as ever and hides it's weight quite well ☺️Screenshot_20210512-121801_Chrome.jpg.2e7d8456d69339e220e95b35ccd1c8ee.jpg

Archived