4th gen rearsets, and 3rd as well...

Traditionally, in my understanding, a "rearset" is a peg that is "set"  further to the "rear" than stock (and probably upward too), to give a more race-oriented seating position to a bike that is originally more of a standard. 

Are these relocated?  They sure are pretty...

The tyga vfr rearsets still sit pretty low and don't remember if they are any different than stock positioning. I have a set of Tyga rearsets on my vfr but they are not for a vfr. I can't remember off the top of my head which bike they are intended but I combed through their website to find a set that had the same bolt pattern but you do need to space them out a bit to clear the swingarm.

(They are up and back quite a bit than factory footrests)

Oh, my bad, I just looked at the link and they must have just added this to their catalog. They didn't have these "racing step kit" when I bought mine. Looks almost exactly what I have but I didn't pay that much. Also, when they say carbon heal guards I think they mean plastic sprayed to look like carbon. Not a huge deal, the rearsets seem to be very nice... haven't tested mine yet.

Archived