Hello from the Land of Enchantment or Entrapment

Wayne

Shovelbum here,

New member, just saying Hello. Great Web Site....use it often for questions I have and the members here have provided the information!!!

If anyone is passing through Las Cruces NM.......stop and say hello, then lets go ride!!!!

20201013_200454.jpg

20201014_184325.jpg

20201016_140348.jpg

20201016_140358.jpg

8 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Welcome to VFRD from across the pond! :beer:

8 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Thanks boOZZIE!! I'm going through the bike to see what I have and what I don't! I just rode it home (14 miles) and tore into it! It is looking great, some missing body clips and a cracked wind screen and of course new tires! Brakes and clutch have been bleed, waiting on rebuild kits for the forks, and my coolant has not showed up yet!!

6 hours ago, boOZZIE said:

Welcome to THE motorcycle forum

From the land of little freedoms🤨

Nice bike, update or upgrades?

utchy!

• 6 months later...

Hey, Hello, and Howdy!  I spent some time in Las Cruces while stationed @ Holloman AFB near AlamoGhetto.  No good restaurants there so me and a buddy would go to Las Cruces to eat @ OutBack and TX Roadhouse weekly sometimes twice a week!  I also have an 05 VFR that's got only 7K miles on it.  How many miles on yours?

• Member Contributer

Greetings & Salutations!!!

AlamoGhetto! heh, heh... 🤣

Couple weeks ago, I went up to Beale AFB to see a U2 land. Been tracking it from Mexico border and figured that's where it was coming in. Plenty of good food in Sacramento! Found an awesome Italian/Cech place.

Archived