Hard bags for 5th gen

Fritzer

• Member Contributer

Hard bags for my beloved 5 gen would be a great addition.  The soft bags I use work but some factory cases would very nice.  I have a line on the cases but not the mounting frame.  Anybody out there have the frames that are not  in use?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I've had several sets of these over the years and have worked with GIVIUSA engineers to find solutions to issues I've had. I've just talked to GIVIUSA in Sparks, NV and was told these are available in Very Limited Numbers. The engineer suggested there were only few available and suggested a order be sent ASAP. He said both the east coast and NV store are swamped.

If you want new stuff call 1-(775) 359-0900.

Good luck.

• Member Contributer
7 hours ago, MaxSwell said:

I've had several sets of these over the years and have worked with GIVIUSA engineers to find solutions to issues I've had. I've just talked to GIVIUSA in Sparks, NV and was told these are available in Very Limited Numbers. The engineer suggested there were only few available and suggested a order be sent ASAP. He said both the east coast and NV store are swamped.

If you want new stuff call 1-(775) 359-0900.

Good luck.

Will they work with a high mount can?

• Member Contributer
19 hours ago, Cogswell said:

Will they work with a high mount can?

When I tried the GIVIs with my high-mount Staintune can the would not fit w/o some modification. I believe there is a VFRD thread on this being successfully done. I sold the can because it was loud and I could not afford to keep it. 

Archived