Hello , new member

Careca

Having just joined thought I would say hello and introduce myself.

I  currently have 2 VFR 800 Fi's , one 1999 and one 2000 . 

Not new to bikes , have been fortunate enough to have many and still have a few.

Looking to chat and swap ideas/advice .

VFR 800 YELLOW 1.PNG

Lots of work gone into both bikes. That yellow piped seat has gone, was horrid . 

VFR 800 FINISHED 6.jpg

Blue VFR has just been refreshed. Lots of love and new parts gone into it. 

Aside from the front fork lowers that I will do when they next leak/need doing everything else has been done.

I think she's turned out nicely.

• Member Contributer
3 hours ago, Careca said:

Having just joined thought I would say hello and introduce myself.

I  currently have 2 VFR 800 Fi's , one 1999 and one 2000 . 

Not new to bikes , have been fortunate enough to have many and still have a few.

Looking to chat and swap ideas/advice .

VFR 800 YELLOW 1.PNG

Lots of work gone into both bikes. That yellow piped seat has gone, was horrid . 

VFR 800 FINISHED 6.jpg

Blue VFR has just been refreshed. Lots of love and new parts gone into it. 

Aside from the front fork lowers that I will do when they next leak/need doing everything else has been done.

I think she's turned out nicely.

Welcome to the V4 asylum careca from The Land Of Interesting Weather. Those are two fabulous looking machines. You obviously have great taste in mc's. I've heard (though not personally experienced) that those Y2Ks make one 20 years younger and cause the opposit sex to swoon. YMMV.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
On 9/28/2020 at 10:53 AM, Samedward said:

Hi There,

I am new to this forum. I own  2013 Honda VFR800 V-TEC  and I have ridden 3000 miles on it. 

Welcome to the V4 asylum from The Land Of Interesting Weather. We'd love to see pictures of your machine(s). I hope you are not threatened by forest fires. Take care and safe riding.

18 hours ago, MaxSwell said:

Welcome to the V4 asylum from The Land Of Interesting Weather. We'd love to see pictures of your machine(s). I hope you are not threatened by forest fires. Take care and safe riding.

Thank you @maxswell

I've moved to a safer zone after a close encounter by the fire situation but things are pretty under control now. Thanks for asking

• Member Contributer
38 minutes ago, Samedward said:

Thank you @maxswell

I've moved to a safer zone after a close encounter by the fire situation but things are pretty under control now. Thanks for asking

Glad to hear that. And thanks for the pictures. You obviously have fabulous taste in mc's. And the fastest color, no less.:wheel:

Archived