For Sale: Durham North Carolina - 86/87 VFR Parts

Hi

My dad rode an 86/87 Honda VFR750. I am in the process of cleaning out his garage. He has body parts for the VFR, as well as other Honda VFR specific items. As well, a large amount of tools and general auto/motorcycle items. Most everything appears to be in good new condition or used good condition. I am not able to identify some of the parts. He loved his bikes, both riding and mechanical work. I unfortunately do not have a use for some of these items. I am selling what I can't keep. Posting here and VFRworld.com first as I know he would like these parts to go to other VFR riders and it feels good knowing someone might be able to use them. I can send pictures. I have flexibility to meet and in no rush to sell. Local pickup only and items in the garage ready to go. I am located in Durham, North Carolina. I am flexible on pricing knowing it can be used by another rider. Please email garagesalepoppop@gmail.com. If you know other 86/87 VFR riders, please pass on post. 

Based on some response some of these parts may fit later models. Please reach out if you are at all local. I have a garage full of items. Thanks!

Archived