New member with a 750 FM UK based

Hello all,

Just a quick intro from an owner in the UK here's to meeting a few like minded folk. 15k miles from new totally standard except for stainless front pipes even has the running in stickers on the tank and original dealer sale sticker and number plate.

I don't use it much as you can see but it is hard to part with it .

20190726_210615.jpg

20190726_210715.jpg

20190723_155935.jpg

20190723_155936.jpg

20190723_155944.jpg

20190723_155954.jpg

20190723_160000.jpg

20190726_210715.jpg

• Member Contributer

That is a fantastic looking bike mate, very envious. I’m sure if you do decide to part with it you will have plenty of takers. Thanks for posting the photos.

Nice bike, like the solo tail section, Looks familiar - I am thinking about a different colour for my wheels next tyre change, I think a light gold might look good. Peace - oh, those are my two, black one has 81,000 miles almost a one owner, white one is a 93 I got 6 years ago and built up from a rolling wreck.

First-Wife.jpg

vfr_w_yellow.jpg

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the V4 asylum Yendor from The Land Of Interesting Weather. That is one of the most beautiful VFRs I've seen. I do love the color and finish. You obviously have great taste in mc's.

What is the black circular object on the left fairing? I've never noticed that before.

1 hour ago, MaxSwell said:

Welcome to the V4 asylum Yendor from The Land Of Interesting Weather. That is one of the most beautiful VFRs I've seen. I do love the color and finish. You obviously have great taste in mc's.

What is the black circular object on the left fairing? I've never noticed that before.

The black circular thing is the fuel tap it connects to the tank via cables not all models had it 

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the Board, really nice looking VFR!

My 91 VFR that I had in the UK had that same fuel tap set up. Made getting the tank off/on more than just a fidget.  Glad my 4th Gen did away with that set up.

Archived