New member saying Hi with a 93

• Member Contributer

I finally bought what I think is the most beautiful bike ever made. Ended up getting it out of Tulsa from Ash. Not sure if he is on here or not. It only has 16,000 miles and a center stand and side stand fairing and many other extra's. Been working every day since I brought it home so am hoping to get some things done tomorrow. I know I would like to get a set of the 4th gen turn signals for it as the start of many things to come. Lots of reading to do besides what I have done. Hope to learn and contribute as much as I can.

• Member Contributer
9 minutes ago, jefferson said:

I finally bought what I think is the most beautiful bike ever made. Ended up getting it out of Tulsa from Ash. Not sure if he is on here or not. It only has 16,000 miles and a center stand and side stand fairing and many other extra's. Been working every day since I brought it home so am hoping to get some things done tomorrow. I know I would like to get a set of the 4th gen turn signals for it as the start of many things to come. Lots of reading to do besides what I have done. Hope to learn and contribute as much as I can.

Welcome Jefferson. Your bike sounds exciting, so if it's "the most beautiful bike ever made" you better share it with us and post a few photos.:fing02:

There is heaps of info and people that can help you out with issues, unfortunately for me I know very little about the 4th gen.

Cheers.:beer:

• Member Contributer

I haven't even taken any pictures of it yet and wouldn't have a clue about posting them. Never done that on any of the forums I frequent. Not overly computer savvy.

• Member Contributer
46 minutes ago, jefferson said:

I haven't even taken any pictures of it yet and wouldn't have a clue about posting them. Never done that on any of the forums I frequent. Not overly computer savvy.

It's easy, just get the picture onto the computer you're using, then use the "Click to choose files" link next to the Paper Clip, lower left of the text box area, that will allow you to navigate to where you have your photos, select the photo you want uploaded and it will attach it.

Just like this!

image.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Welcome to the Honda V4 asylum jefferson from The Land Of Interesting Weather. Contratulations on your choice of a Very Fine Ride. Can't wait to see your new machine.

• Member Contributer

I just added to the collection. I have a 99 ZRX1100 that is done up like an Eddie Lawson replica and a 78 XS750. Those are the rideable ones as I have 2 83 Yamaha Visions. One is my old racebike that just needs to be made street legal again, but I hold out this hope that I might race again. Very doubtful though.

Archived