Fall Ride 2020

Sweeper

VFRD Fall Ride October 1st - 4th! Skyline Village Inn, Little Switzerland, NC. There are only like 22 rooms so book one now!
No fees, no shirts, no food. Just good company and great roads. We did a last minute spring ride out of the Inn back in May. It's a nice place with a cool game room/bar that we can use. They serve breakfast every morning and will prepare dinner if there is enough interest from the group. If they become booked, there is another Inn up the road about a mile. Rumor has it that some VFR's might even show.
IMG_7470.thumb.JPG.5c42af8b32f3512c944420089b2a5051.JPG

• Member Contributer
3 hours ago, Sweeper said:
VFRD Fall Ride October 1st - 4th! Skyline Village Inn, Little Switzerland, NC. There are only like 22 rooms so book one now!
No fees, no shirts, no food. Just good company and great roads. We did a last minute spring ride out of the Inn back in May. It's a nice place with a cool game room/bar that we can use. They serve breakfast every morning and will prepare dinner if there is enough interest from the group. If they become booked, there is another Inn up the road about a mile. Rumor has it that some VFR's might even show.

This announcement sets my heard aflutter. But I'm afraid COVID19 will keep me grounded. Wish all attendants fabulous and safe riding. I hope to be reading about here.

Thanks for the announcement!  I'm going to put this on my calendar and try to attend, but it will likely depend on the weather that weekend.  Since I'd be riding down, as long as it's not too cold already I hope to make it.  👍 

A note from Bob:

Hey everyone. Please get busy with room reservation.
Call Mike at the Inn.
828-765-9394
If not booked by Sept 10 he must release rooms to other possible guests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

I would very much like to make this ride. I will try my best.

Thanks, 

Bill Mersch aka MisterBill   Stay safe and healthy and WEAR A MASK.

• Member Contributer
On 8/26/2020 at 6:08 PM, MisterBill said:

I would very much like to make this ride. I will try my best.

Thanks, 

Bill Mersch aka MisterBill   Stay safe and healthy and WEAR A MASK.

Stay safe and healthy your own darn self. Here hoping your oil stays where it belongs. :tongue:

One more week on the rooms folks. I don't know what the motels traffic will be like but its the beginning of leaf peep season so expect him to fill up. If you're on the fence, Get in on it!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived