FS: VFR1200F Project in Pennsylvania

I have too many projects and too little time and space --- somethings gotta give.

So I have projects for sale.  The one that is pertinent to this forum is a 2010 Honda VFR1200F. 

2010 Honda VFR1200F project bike for sale.

This is a collision damaged motorcycle with a salvage certificate from the sovereign state of Pennsylvania. PA is a "rebuildable vehicle" state, but you should check to see if a PA certificate can be processed in your state.

It runs and drives well. There are no known mechanical issues. The damage appears to be limited to plastics and mild metal scraping. I received the bike without headlight, gauges, or front end bodywork.

I've replaced the radiator and fan shroud, The bike comes with other necessary parts and pieces I've collected. The right side case covers are scraped. The rims seem straight. No idea of the mileage, but very few folks put factory replacement tires on, so I suspect these are the originals. That means there should be no more than 10,000 miles on the bike. The original upper cowl, fairing stay, and speedo are no longer with us.

This is a unique, low mileage bike that shouldn't set around.  $3000 includes all the parts (used, by the way) I have acquired for it.  Those parts include but are not limited to: speedo, fairing stay(this part's new), fairing set, fancy slip on, aftermarket seat, Ohlins rear shock, Ohlins front springs and pit bull mount. A neat bike that never got to its potential cuz I'm just too damn busy.

Northeast PA, $3000, I check email daily. Thanks!

post-4340-0-27130500-1427557274.jpg

post-4340-0-34078100-1427557250.jpg

Archived