Worlds Best VFR may be for sale

Mohawk

• Member Contributer

For those who have followed my VFR saga over the last 11 years, wIll be very familiar with my highly modified Y2K model. 

Headline figures are 118rwhp, 35Kg lighter than stock. Carbon wheels, lots of Titanium nuts+bolts, screws, axles etc. Full info on request.  

I'm considering selling it, so thought I'd gauge if there is any interest at sensible money. To give an idea of cost to get to this point its cost me approximately £6500 (circa US$8500) . No good reason for sale, I just don't use it much so could use the cash for other projects.  

PM me if interested. 

FD7F415A-2FB2-41C1-85A6-5B34D08AD25E.thumb.jpeg.3bcb7eaecab9a4846b112db946190b4f.jpeg

• Member Contributer

She's a beaut. Wish I could take it off your hands. But alas... my garage is full and my wallet is the opposite. (sigh)

• Member Contributer

Given all the mods the bike has, that seems fair.  Interest I think will come from the membership here who know the bike best and its stewardship vs maybe an auction where it would be viewed by many as another 20 year old bike. 

I'd be sorry to see it leave your hands.  I've followed what you done on it for a long time and you've done a spectacular job with it.   If you leave the V4 fold as an owner, my hope is that you'll continue to hang out here and continue to post with your knowledge and wisdom.

Cheers

• Member Contributer

All the mods on that bike... I sooo enjoyed your journey to get it in is current state. I still drool over the carbon wheels.... 

- It might be tough to get it into the US...... dunno what the obstacles would be... 

I would check to see if any buyer has good mechanical tech skills to keep it running beautiful... 

:beer:    

The Honda 5th Generation VFR800 in the UK seems very undervalued to me. No idea why that is. Maybe they are a victim of their own success and there are loads of them still around because they were so well engineered. Anyway, hope you get what you want for it.

• Member Contributer
On 8/23/2020 at 2:59 AM, mello dude said:

All the mods on that bike... I sooo enjoyed your journey to get it in is current state. I still drool over the carbon wheels.... 

- It might be tough to get it into the US...... dunno what the obstacles would be... 

I would check to see if any buyer has good mechanical tech skills to keep it running beautiful... 

:beer:    

A couple of trips, a couple of suitcases, no problem!

Ciao,

JZH

Archived