Soon to be new owner

VFRCat

Groetjes (Greetings) Hi there chaps and chapesses. I’m an English expat woman living in The Netherlands and in Just over a week I’m swapping my Triumph Speedmaster for a new (2017) silver VFR800F. The bike has surprisingly sat in the dealers for three years but is brand new. Ordered it with bar risers and a large top box. I’m very excited. This will be my second Honda in all my years of riding. The other Honda was an SL125 from 1975. (Showing my age now 🙁).

My other bike which is a keeper is my Suzuki VStrom 650, on which I rode solo to the Nordkapp last year for Cancer Research UK.

• Member Contributer

Nou, van harte welkom hier op VFRD dan!

Maaruh......  we willen WEL een foto!!   Doe nu de Speedmaster maar en straks the VFR :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Bloody typical. Dropped off my Speedmaster and the weather was fine, no rain. Half way home on the VFR and the heavens opened up. Bike and me got soaked.

if it ever stops raining I’ll be washing it down ASAP 

Sorry to hear about the rain, but congratulations on your new 8th gen. VFR!  I'd not seen one in silver before - looks great!  Have fun and be safe!  🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and well done on  your choice  new bike. I like them too , but with 2 older models  and another 2 bikes its unviable for me atm . 

Hope the weather dries up and you have a lot of happy miles on it.

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the V4 asylum from The Land Of Interesting Weather VFRCat. Congratulations on your new machine. You obviously have great taste in mc's. I too like the silver color. 

Take care and ride safely.

Archived