HispanicSlammer

• Forum CEO

Todays Featured Bike

Fun With Photoshop
640 views 4 comments

Recent Popular topics

Pillion seat lock help!
apscurrah
Hi folks, the latch mechanism that unlocks the pillion seat has failed. Anyone had this happen and/or know how to get in there to release the seat? As far as I can tell the whole rear end is bolted to…
13 views 5 comments

Help me price my 6th gen OEM side bags and mounting hardware
chuckfirment
I just pulled off my OEM bags and mounting hardware so I could put on a different top case to allow my nine year old to ride behind me. My hope was to sell the OEM stuff to offset costs on buying h…
44 views 3 comments

What a Ride - US hwy12
Grum
Big hello to all the American gang. A buddy of mine lives in Spokane and was returning home from a visit to Kansas City. Sent me a photo from somewhere along this magnificent Hwy US 12 (south o…
52 views 3 comments

1990 VFR750 Running/Starting Problems
TheOneNewman
I have a 1990 VFR750 with some running problems, I'm looking for some help with this bike. First I'd like to add some backstory to this bike. I picked up this bike for a trade (rode for an hour…
61 views 7 comments

Latest Classifieds

FS: Yoshimura Half Header System
YoshiHNS
Your chance to own a bit of unobtainium. Pretty much brand new. I've never mounted it. Uses the stock front down pipes IIRC.     $500 + shipping.

4th Gen Adjustable rearsets Danmoto CBR900RR
monstar
These are basically new. Never used just mounted. I bought them and they fit fine but at the highest level they were barely higher than stock foot position. I wanted more height so I ground some ma…

WTB. Upper Fairing for 5th Gen
JeffInFranklinTN
I’m in need of an upper fairing. Must be OEM. I prefer a yellow one but does not have to be. No cracks or broken pieces please.  Yes, I have been looking on eBay. Yellow is almost nonexistent.😬 T…

WANTED VFR1200 OEM SHOCK
jeremyr62
Any condition will do. I really only want it for the spring so if the damping has gone AWOL, that's not a problem. I'm in UK/Ireland.

1990 - 1993 vfr 750 kickstand cover in red
mcrwt644
as the title states, kickstand cover in red, no broken tabs, with screws.  I have this on vfrworld too, so the first to hit me up at 5four0327ninetyone hundred with $75, it's theirs   NO IN…

Recent Downloads

16-005-508/018 blend
MattyIce
This is my first post, but I have been reading the forum for years. I just got a PCV during the pandemic to kill some time and ran into a dead end in terms of maps for my bike: 1999 VFR800 with…
156 views 0 comments

Scan of 6th Gen Grabrail Spacer for 3D Printing
Scan of 6th Gen Grabrail Spacer for 3D Printing
Calculon
This is a two part file for a hard to find part for the OEM luggage kit of a 6th Gen VFR.  The official Honda part numbers are, 08L41-MCW-80012 and 08L41-MCW-800123.  The file provided is a 3D scan…
292 views 0 comments

YSS Fork Spring Table
Mohawk
Having spent ages trying to find compatible fork springs for an older bike, I came accross this list on the YSS Thailand site & thought it would be a great cross reference for anyone looking for a …
651 views 2 comments

Next VFRD Event

SUMSUM 4
10 July 2018 - 13 July 2018
didit
Go Here - Read This:    
0 comments

VFRD Mission Statement
For owners of the Honda Interceptor and related Honda V4 motorcycles, for the purpose of mutual help concerning safe riding, maintenance, and performance of their motorcycles.

Contributions - VFRD is a member supported website with no commercial advertising

Unsubscribe here

Edit your settings

Archived