***SOLD*** Sale 2003 VFR800 ABS 26,989 Miles Lots of Upgrades - $3,000

• Member Contributer

For sale is my Italian Red 2003 Honda VFR800 Interceptor with ABS. It has 26,989 miles on it. I am the second owner. I bought it in the fall of 2008 with 9,000 miles on it from a friend of a friend. There are tons of upgrades listed below. I am selling it because after having kids I just don't ride it enough any more (both a time and risk concern thing) and after moving to Savannah there just aren't many places that are all that fun for me to ride it (flat and straight everywhere).

The front and rear suspension was fully custom rebuilt and upgraded by Jamie Daugherty of Daugherty Motorsports of Fort Wayne, IN in 2011. The set up is a huge improvement over the stock set up for just about any rider and is the perfect set up for a 235-265 lb rider. The front and rear suspension upgrades were new front fork springs, fork compression valving, fork rebound valving, fork seals and rear shock spring and valving. The technical spec on the set up are:

Front Forks - c36 r19 1.0mm 5wt 1.0 kg/mm

Rear Shock - cH10 rH68 1.0mm 10wt 1250 lb/in

Recommended sag is front 30mm +/-5mm and rear 35mm +/-5mm

Laser X-treme Exhaust

Galfer full SS braided brake line kit (Yellow)

Throttlemeister

K&N Air Filter

Adjustable Brake/Clutch Levers (gold Pazzo style knock offs)

Motovation frame sliders

Speedohealer

VFRness

Signal Dynamics Diamond Star head light modulator

Signal Dynamics Back Off XP tail light modulator

Lobstenders

Kanadien Ken's Fender Eliminator Kit

Auxiliary Power Outlet installed front left of the tank. It is direct wired to battery to allow quick and easy trickle charging. Will include trickle charger.
I will also include a magnetic tank bag that has Luggage Electronix Connectors that allow you to connect it to the auxiliary power outlet and charge things in the tank bag,

The bike has been dropped twice and went low speed into a ditch once in 2010. This is why there is cosmetic damage like scuffs and scratches on the fairings. There was no serious damage from the ditch off roading incident. I replaced the clutch cover and the brake lever. It has run just fine ever since and I have done multi day road trips on it since. The tank has some pock marked chips in the paint on the side from where someone decided to spray gravel everywhere as they left a venue before I ever bought the bike.

The bike has a fresh full synthetic oil change and filter. It also has a new fuel pump/filter assembly and a one year old battery. There is plenty of tread on a relatively new the Pilot Road 2 rear tire but the PR2 front tire will probably need replacement within a 500-1000 miles.

I am just outside of Savannah, GA and have a clear title in hand. Willing to meet you within reason. I have a motorcycle ramp if you have a trailer or truck.

I have two additional upgraded items that I am willing to include with the bike for an additional price:

Corbin Gunfighter Seat with Lady Back Rest (all black). The seat shows some surface wear but no holes or tearing.

Givi V35 side cases (Black) with quick release PLXR-166 rack, all hardware, and internal luggage bags. (not currently installed)

If you want these items we can discuss adding it to the final price. If not I will sell separately.

IMG-0747.JPG

IMG-0748.JPG

IMG-0749.JPG

IMG-0750.JPG

IMG-0751.JPG

IMG-0752.JPG

IMG-0753.JPG

IMG-0754.JPG

IMG-0755.jpg

IMG-0761.JPG

IMG-0762.JPG

IMG-0763.JPG