Where do I post this? (Can I post this?)

• Member Contributer

Hi folks! It's been a while since I have checked in. I could use some advice, because I don't want to post something improperly.

About 5 years ago, I moved on from my 94 VFR. Before the bike went to her new home, I first removed the full Givi setup. So, in the interests of marital harmony decluttering the garage, we posted the wingrack & bags on Ebay. The listings end on Wednesday (July 29, 2020).

Now that I have found my VFRD login again 🙂, would it be kosher for me to create a post in the VFRD classifieds section, with the Ebay links?  (Or is the classifieds forum only to post items that one forum-member wants to sell directly to another forum-member?)

[EDIT: Or would this be appropriate for the Bargain Finder section?]

In addition, I took pix of the Wingrack when it was still attached to the bike (as I was removing it), both with and without the bags.

Should I upload those to the same post in the Classifieds? Or just add the pix to my album? (I see that my old photo album still exists, which is nice.)

Thanks!

Ron

• Member Contributer

AFAIK,  you should be able to sell to anyone,  but since the audience is VFRD and contact likely via PM, you'd most likely sell to another member.  You could include contact info  but personally I would not do that on a public forum.  

I would post your photos as you see fit,  shouldn't matter 

BTW, are you sure that the reason isn't actually "marital harmony"?  I can't count the number of bikes that got sold because the "family CFO"  said so. 

• Member Contributer

Cogswell,

Thanks for the confirmation! I will post it over in the Classifieds, with the Ebay links for the various items.

Ron

Archived