Bar risers

Laraza66

• Member Contributer
8 minutes ago, scottbott said:

cannot see anything posted

Definelty a picture of the Clear ones!:biggrin:.............Sorry couldn't resist that one!

• Member Contributer

I have fitted this brand risers to my 750FV and they are great, easy to fit and made a surprising difference considering they are only a 20mm height increase, nicely made as well, recommended imho

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, Laraza66 said:

So weird, showing up fine on mine.

Here's a link  https://moto-cnc.com/honda-bar-risers-blackbird-cbr1100xx-96-08

Are you considering fitting them to your 1200?

I'd really like raised bars as I find my Crossrunner so much more comfortable to ride. I bought some Helibars for the 1200 but have refrained from fitting them because it seemed I had to demolish the LH heated grip to change them over but these risers wouldn't require that. My only other concern would be whether the brake/clutch lines would stretch far enough.

If you do go ahead, please let us know on here how you get on.

7 hours ago, Skids said:

Are you considering fitting them to your 1200?

I'd really like raised bars as I find my Crossrunner so much more comfortable to ride. I bought some Helibars for the 1200 but have refrained from fitting them because it seemed I had to demolish the LH heated grip to change them over but these risers wouldn't require that. My only other concern would be whether the brake/clutch lines would stretch far enough.

If you do go ahead, please let us know on here how you get on.

I've emailed them to see if they do/will do them for the 1200.

I too don't want to wreck the heated grips, I believe that you can get away with a 30mm riser without affecting the cables........hopefully we'll see!

• Member Contributer

Not risers, and more expensive, but I put Convertibars ( https://convertibars.3dcartstores.com/Honda-VFR1200F-2010-Bike-Specific-Kit_p_170.html ) on my other bike and if you can't get a good position with these you never will. What I really like compared to another brand I tried is that the angle adjustment doesn't require the bar to rotate, so your controls don't need adjusting when you move the bars. You can also adjust the position quite quickly, ie. if you wanted up for highway and lower when you get to the twisties it's a 2 minute job. Quality is excellent, I will be adding a set to my 5th Gen in the near future.

12 minutes ago, Dangeruss said:

Not risers, and more expensive, but I put Convertibars ( https://convertibars.3dcartstores.com/Honda-VFR1200F-2010-Bike-Specific-Kit_p_170.html ) on my other bike and if you can't get a good position with these you never will. What I really like compared to another brand I tried is that the angle adjustment doesn't require the bar to rotate, so your controls don't need adjusting when you move the bars. You can also adjust the position quite quickly, ie. if you wanted up for highway and lower when you get to the twisties it's a 2 minute job. Quality is excellent, I will be adding a set to my 5th Gen in the near future.

Just started looking at these but there doesn't seem to be a dealer in UK 😒

Archived