Motorcycle Cover

Calculon

• Member Contributer

My bike will be spending August and September out of the garage and I would like to find a decent motorcycle cover.  Not too expensive but not garbage either.  Needs to fit over the OEM side cases too.  Any thoughts?

• Member Contributer

I have a very basic cover that came with my last fifth gen purchase. It has no means of a lock; like I said, very basic. It could be secured from blowing away with a couple of gromets. It weighs less that three pounds.

It is in excellent condition. It is yours for the cost of shipping from 55423.

• Member Contributer

I bought a Dowco Guardian cover 4years ago and am very happy with it. Not the cheapest cover available but very well made. Still going strong, the bottom elastic still feels as good as the day I received it. .3784B790-ACF4-44D4-A08D-8397BDE3D747.thumb.png.6cb94b0b03b13159fe7a497e2f188351.png

• Member Contributer

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, BusyLittleShop said:

I agree, it looks great. Will check them out.

• Member Contributer
On 7/17/2020 at 6:55 PM, MaxSwell said:

I have a very basic cover that came with my last fifth gen purchase. It has no means of a lock; like I said, very basic. It could be secured from blowing away with a couple of gromets. It weighs less that three pounds.

It is in excellent condition. It is yours for the cost of shipping from 55423.

Wow, that's really generous and appreciated but I'm going to pass.  Not sure that will fit a gen 6 with OEM luggage.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2020 at 9:17 AM, Philois1984 said:

I bought a Dowco Guardian cover 4years ago and am very happy with it. Not the cheapest cover available but very well made. Still going strong, the bottom elastic still feels as good as the day I received it. .3784B790-ACF4-44D4-A08D-8397BDE3D747.thumb.png.6cb94b0b03b13159fe7a497e2f188351.png

I can attest to the Dowco Guardian cover's quality. The water runs off the bike cover like magic. The large size fits to a T, though one might need the x-large size to fit the side covers.

Archived