• Forum CEO

Todays Featured Bike

DSC_0051 - Copy.JPG
BonusVFR
281 views 0 comments

Recent Popular topics

Less than Zero
RC79NC001
Less Than Zero  I crashed my beautiful red VFR Friday July 3. It happened on the Blue Ridge Parkway  and was witnessed by my friend Angel. I’m glad Angel was there because it was no small task …
35 views 4 comments

Painting wheels silver
Jelorian
So I've decided that the only mod that I want to do on my 5th gen is the paint the wheels silver to match the frame.   I plan on taking the wheels off, cleaning them, wet sanding them, masking the …
126 views 11 comments

Radiator fan
Vfrwoo
Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out if the 98-01 VFR radiator fan will fit the 2005 VFR800 ?
5 views 1 comments

Race tech Gold Valve set for Honda
Baileyrock
Race tech Gold Valve set for many Honda's including both compression & Rebound valves. Great cond. $150 shipped or best offer text6154142800 
13 views 1 comments

Latest Classifieds

Race tech Gold Valve set for Honda
Baileyrock
Race tech Gold Valve set for many Honda's including both compression & Rebound valves. Great cond. $150 shipped or best offer text6154142800 

***FREE*** 6th Gen / VTEC ***FREE*** seat + CF rear hugger
ASPHALT04
Free + shipping - from 2004 VTEC 6th gen that I just got rid of. Love the VFRD community - preference to those who are core of the group.   6th gen factory seat - hasn't been used since I b…

Red Seat Cowl for 5th generation
KBandBex
Original Honda red seat cowl off of a 2001 5th gen vfr. Asking $100.   katana9021@gmail.com    

6th generation stock exhaust
KBandBex
I have a stock exhaust for a 6th gen bike. Asking $100 but am very open to offers.   katana9021@gmail.com    

WTB 6th Gen slip on exhausts
Yuweezy
Looking to buy 6th Gen slip on exhausts. Preferably Delkevic but open to others. I'm located in Phoenix, AZ.

Recent Downloads

16-005-508/018 blend
MattyIce
This is my first post, but I have been reading the forum for years. I just got a PCV during the pandemic to kill some time and ran into a dead end in terms of maps for my bike: 1999 VFR800 with…
103 views 0 comments

Scan of 6th Gen Grabrail Spacer for 3D Printing
Scan of 6th Gen Grabrail Spacer for 3D Printing
Calculon
This is a two part file for a hard to find part for the OEM luggage kit of a 6th Gen VFR.  The official Honda part numbers are, 08L41-MCW-80012 and 08L41-MCW-800123.  The file provided is a 3D scan…
229 views 0 comments

YSS Fork Spring Table
Mohawk
Having spent ages trying to find compatible fork springs for an older bike, I came accross this list on the YSS Thailand site & thought it would be a great cross reference for anyone looking for a …
587 views 2 comments

Next VFRD Event

SUMSUM 4
10 July 2018 - 13 July 2018
didit
Go Here - Read This:    
0 comments

VFRD Mission Statement
For owners of the Honda Interceptor and related Honda V4 motorcycles, for the purpose of mutual help concerning safe riding, maintenance, and performance of their motorcycles.

Contributions - VFRD is a member supported website with no commercial advertising

Unsubscribe here

Edit your settings

Archived