REMOVED FROM SALE: '07 RWB. 5k original miles. Original. Perfect. $4500

PRICE REDUCED: Up For sale: 2007 RWB. Only 5100 miles on it. 2nd owner, purchased from collector, thru dealer in 2019. Bike had 4200 miles on it when I purchased it. Runs perfect. Shifts like butter. Everything works as new. Not a scratch or blemish on it. Paint shines like new. Had the dealer go completely thru the bike when purchased. New fluids, battery, everything. Bike never had bags on it, so I put brand new (yes, you can still get them from Honda) OEM bags on it. It already had the tail piece. The tank had one small imperfection in the surface when I got it, so I had a new OE tank put on it (Yes, you can still get those as well). That means the inside of the tank is also brand new. Only mod is a Givi touring windscreen. Still have original windscreen if buyer prefers. Pirelli Diablo Rosso tires w/ less than 1k miles on them. Bike has always been kept clean and waxed, climate-controlled parked. Never in the rain (while I've had it, and as far as I can tell, never). This is undoubtedly the nicest 07 anywhere, a barely-broken in 13 year old. I just don't ride it enough and need the space for something else I've got my eye on. (we have 7 others in the garage now). Losing money on the sale as it is, but you never come out ahead on a work of passion 🙂. Bike is perfect and just needs to go to a collector or serious '07 guy. $4500, and well worth the asking price. Will not ship, but happy to facilitate pick-up, etc. Lots of pics available to seriously interested buyer. Bike located in Tampa, FL. PM me if interested. Thanks and safe riding, everyone!

VFR8.jpg

Archived