Jamie O'Brien

Jamie

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, Jamie said:

Hi guys, i have a 5th gen with HISS system,  does anyone have the wiring diagram for the ecu? Cheers 

Hi Jamie.

You won't get a wiring diagram of the ECM. Only the wire connection designations, is that what you're after? What issues do you have?

Yea thats what im looking for, im looking to rewire to remove hiss  inside ecu. Is there an available diagram showing the hiss showing hiss feeds etc? as during moving house have lost both my keys . 

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, Jamie said:

Yea thats what im looking for, im looking to rewire to remove hiss  inside ecu. Is there an available diagram showing the hiss showing hiss feeds etc? as during moving house have lost both my keys . 

Oh dear! As far as I'm aware you can't just remove the HISS security from the ECM. It has stored memory codes of your two unique key transponders. The ECM will not fire up without seeing a matched code from one of your keys. You might be looking at a new ECM with matched keys! OR

You might be able to fit a NON HISS ECM to your bike. Check out this YouTube link. The video concerns me a bit as I cannot identify a Black/white 12v power feed on the Black Connector A that he talks about, only at B12 of the Gray connector is the Main 12v Power! You will need to be very sure about the wiring match up to a Non HISS ECM.

Here's a generic block diagram of the ECM. The important thing is identifying the wire Colour codes.

I have the correct ECM HISS connections for a 6gen, hopefully they may be the same as your bike.

A9 - Orange/Blue = HISS TxCT.

A12 - Pink = HISS RxDT.

B24 - White/Red = Instrument Panel HISS Light.

B13 - Yellow/Red = HISS 5v VCC

B16 - Green/Orange = Signal Ground.

image.png

• Member Contributer

You can program additional keys however, you have to have at least one original/programmed key for HISS.  No way to remove HISS from the ECU.  Best find an ECU with keys and locks... installing a non-HISS ECU seems plausible but check the wiring as already suggested.

Archived