2014 VFR 800 questions

Joel

Question

I bought a brand new VFR800 Standard model about a month ago.  I've read through most of the manual but I still have some very basic questions.

1)I'm assuming that there is no fuel manual petcock/shutoff since its fuel injected?

2)Is there a power outlet located somewhere on it?  If not, is there a neat/easy way to add one?

3)Since it's the standard model it does not have a center stand.  I'm willing to pay the money for a center stand, but not will to take the exhaust apart and all the other stuff that I've read you've gotta do to put the center stand on.  Plus, since it has the single sided swing arm, you can't use one of those rear stand things.  Does anyone have any ideas for how to fabricate a device for lifting the rear of the bike?  Maybe something made out of wood that would lift at the attach points for the center stand?  I'm not talking about something that would stay on the bike...just something to keep at home to lift the rear.

2 answers to this question

• Member Contributer

1 No petcock 

2 Not on that model ....Honda do a simple plug and play outlet that fits under the seat

3 There’s several paddock stands available for single sided swingarm  ...R&G for instance 

Archived