RWB Farewell tour

Well guys I have tentatively agreed to sell the RWB.

I have agreed to sell it to a friend who has been pestering me to to sell it to him.

Its a tough decision but I feel the bike has to be physically gone for me to start a search for a new bike. I just feel it's time.

2014-2014 White VFR, 2020 Katana 1000, Honda Cb1000R, Ninja 1000sx? I Just don't know.

It has 36,500kms and in showroom condition. 4 best years of my riding career.

We have tentatively set early July for the sale which gives me some time to enjoy before she is gone.

Just want to say whether I buy another VFR or something else that this site and all who attend have supplied me with an incredible amount of info.

I will keep u posted if I do in fact get another VFR. Has to be white though.

Ride safe!

Ride Safe.Forks.thumb.jpg.434b4cf1d0bdbf37e3bf96c891972e80.jpg

• Member Contributer

Oh dear! Are you sure about this????????....:sad:you're getting rid of your soul, how can you live without a V4? AND such a fine example of the RWB.

Are you able to get the other bike and then make a decision on the VFR? You may decide on selling the new bike to your mate and you keeping the VFR!:wacko:

Good luck with whatever you do, bloody tough call.

Easy answer - Keep the VFR and get rid of your "pestering friend" instead.:fing02:

• Member Contributer

4 best years of my riding career."

Sounds like in a few years you'll be looking for another VFR.  How does the line from that song go . . . ?  . . . "You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone . . . "  

• Member Contributer

VFR80025th, wishing you the best tour ever. However, if I may, I'll paraphrase Arnold: "You'll be back!" 🙂

All point well taken and true. 

Grum u r so right its all about that V4 and how it makes u feel.

Maxwell I may indeed be back with a 2014 or 2015 so do not count me out.

I feel the RWB is a machine that cannot be kept to myself. it is a machine that should be shared amongst owners. LOL.

A rolling piece of art.

I am mulling over a Katana 1000 that if I do the plan is to go white wheels ala RWB.

Either way I'm not gone yet and just got back from a quick ride and when i got home I always say to myself. I'm not worthy. LOL

Ride safe!

Katana white wheels.jpg

edited-msl-buyers-guide-0438-1024x993.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived