Need Full Exhaust System

Just when I thought the surprises were over with my 21 year old VFR, the exhaust pipe rusted and broke at the attachment point of the slip on....I rigged it back together temporarily with some metal mesh repair tape.

Ugh...Now it looks like I've got to buy a full system.  And to top it off, my charging system took a shit on me again (close to home thank God) after having the RR and Stator replaced last year.  That mechanic has it back at his shop now and I'm hoping for the best.  Well shit.....

That being said, I see Black Widow sells a full system for this bike but I've not seen anything much else out there.  Thoughts?

• Member Contributer

There’s a performance header thread that’s very extensive on here.  I’d strongly consider picking up one of those!!

• Member Contributer
On 5/19/2020 at 2:35 PM, VFR Newbie said:

There’s a performance header thread that’s very extensive on here.  I’d strongly consider picking up one of those!!

Or find someone that just bought one and buy their old stock one for cheap!

• Member Contributer

I have a parts bike, the second deer strike machine, that has the original exhaust all there. Living in Minnesota there's surface corrosion. PM me if you are interested.

• Member Contributer
On 5/19/2020 at 2:32 PM, Headhunter said:

And to top it off, my charging system took a shit on me again (close to home thank God) after having the RR and Stator replaced last year.  That mechanic has it back at his shop now and I'm hoping for the best. 

Hey Headhunter....fire that mechanic!

Archived