• Forum CEO

Todays Featured Bike

HS8Q8270
VfrNiko
437 views 4 comments

Recent Popular topics

Lock down boredom
TriumphTraitor
So.... Being on this whole social isolation thing got me going a bit stir crazy and I ended up doing a thing.... I ripped apart my gauges and started playing with the LEDs and swapping over to whit…
133 views 12 comments

Bike vs. car in the twisties
TimC
This probably isn't the post you were expecting from the thread title.  I'm wondering how many of you have sports (or sporty) cars you've whipped around the same twisties as your motorcycle.  I hav…
275 views 28 comments

VFR to RC45 "ish" replica budget build
monstar
Been on here randomly for a few years just asking dumb questions. Sold my rc51 and my crf450 supermoto before I got married 7 years ago (Big mistake! Not the marriage part but selling my bikes. I w…
1928 views 47 comments

Exhaust
weee06
I am looking at replacing my exhaust. I do have the oem saddlebags, so I am wondering some options. I have looked them all up, got some ideas but  I am looking for photos more than anything. I would…
11720 views 117 comments

Latest Classifieds

8th gen rear carrier
Badger1
Brand new in box rear carrier for 8th gen. Bought 2 at the same time because they are so hard to find. They are especially useful with a tail bag as the grab handles have an opening for easy attachm…

IN NEED OF...Clutch master cylinder '86-87 VFR 700/750
BluRoad
I find myself with a clutch master with a corroded bore. Anyone have a presentable OEM replacement? Shipping to IL, 60002. Thanks, joe.nelson@ymail.com

FS: 2014 VFR Interceptor Deluxe_SoCal_Testing Waters
bighawk
Hello VFRD:   Testing waters to see if there is any interest in my VFR.  Purchased brand new and in excellent condition. Mods include:   - Akropovic Exhaust as mentioned above - Ge…

6rh gen Delkevic exhaust
RyleeV4
For sale is a near new Delkevic 9" Oval stainless exhaust, Mid pipe and mufflers. I've had this on the bike for maybe 2 months and its had about 500 miles at most run thru it. There isnt even carbo…

2017 BMW F800GS Adventure $9899 Georgia
jimbobvfr1
Your ride to Dalton Hwy or Ushuia is ready! I'm selling my, as new, '17 F800GS Adventure with 9700 miles. I bought it with only 600 miles last spring, did a few trips, added some great parts…

Recent Downloads

Scan of 6th Gen Grabrail Spacer for 3D Printing
Scan of 6th Gen Grabrail Spacer for 3D Printing
Calculon
This is a two part file for a hard to find part for the OEM luggage kit of a 6th Gen VFR.  The official Honda part numbers are, 08L41-MCW-80012 and 08L41-MCW-800123.  The file provided is a 3D scan…
38 views 0 comments

YSS Fork Spring Table
Mohawk
Having spent ages trying to find compatible fork springs for an older bike, I came accross this list on the YSS Thailand site & thought it would be a great cross reference for anyone looking for a …
442 views 2 comments

2002 VFR800 Engine Management Schematic
Ladajo
This version of the wiring diagram has updated to show the actual wiring as found on a 2002 VFR800 California Model.
503 views 0 comments

Next VFRD Event

2019 Memorial Spring Ride
02 May 2019 - 05 May 2019
HispanicSlammer

0 comments

VFRD Mission Statement
For owners of the Honda Interceptor and related Honda V4 motorcycles, for the purpose of mutual help concerning safe riding, maintenance, and performance of their motorcycles.

Contributions - VFRD is a member supported website with no commercial advertising

Unsubscribe here

Edit your settings

Archived