LittleHare

Hi, I own a 1994 VFR 750F, RC36/II. I have lurked on this forum for about a year now. Since I decided to start a youtube channel of me working on my VFR I will post the progress also here. I am not a mechanic but that hasn't stopped me yet. Comments and or tips are welcome. 

Littlehare Garage YouTube

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum LittleHare.  For those of us who do not do utube we'd love to see a picture here on VFRD if for no other reason to prove you are not a figment of our imagination.

• Member Contributer

Thank you Little Hare. That is one great looking example of Honda's V4 machines. Now I can state that you obviously have fabulous taste in mc's. 

I'm wondering if those red wheels are standard?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 6:25 PM, MaxSwell said:

Thank you Little Hare. That is one great looking example of Honda's V4 machines. Now I can state that you obviously have fabulous taste in mc's. 

I'm wondering if those red wheels are standard?

Nope they are not. I have been thinking of bringing them back to black. 

• Member Contributer
On 5/24/2020 at 2:48 PM, LittleHare said:

Nope they are not. I have been thinking of bringing them back to black. 

I think that would lood good. With the wheels "disappearing" the bodywork and overall design flow would stand out. Honda did a great job with that design: back to original design would be as the universe would like it. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Just curious why you would make your turn signals even harder to see. Kind of like the guys around here who put smoke/tint

on their headlights or tailights.

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, FJ12Ryder said:

Just curious why you would make your turn signals even harder to see. Kind of like the guys around here who put smoke/tint

on their headlights or tailights.

+1 Conspicuosity! Adds an additional margine to being seen thus to keep you alive. See my tag line below.

• Member Contributer
23 hours ago, LittleHare said:

I put a dark smoke vinyl wrap on the VFR's indicators

Dark smoke replacement blinkers are available for a price, and look terrific. Your solution looks just as good to me. If you're concerned about not having enough light, I'd think brighter LED bulbs might be available.

Archived