FS: 1984 VF1000F

1984 VF1000F for sale in Chesapeake VA.  The bike is complete but largely disassembled.  I bought this bike a few years ago with the intent of restoring it to near original but life got in the way (back on sea duty).  Before it came apart I got it running then broke it down because the frame needed refinishing.  As it stands now, the engine was re-installed in the refinished frame.  I rebuild the front forks which are back on the bike.  The rest of the parts are in boxes.   Garage kept since I acquired it.  Along the way, I picked up some replacement parts, mostly from eBay.  Plastics and tank are all there but someone painted them all orange.  Why orange??  Some plastics have previously repaired damage.  OEM shock is toast but I have a DMr shock.  Title is clear but unknown mileage as it had an aftermarket dash when I bought it but I do have an OEM dash that I had intended to install.  Attached pics show it before it was disassembled.

$600 takes it all.  I'll consider parting it out in a couple of weeks if interest in all of it is low.  Can coordinate delivery within a reasonable distance from Chesapeake VA, 23322

Paul

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_74e1.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_74e3.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_74e2.jpg

Archived