Need a frt. Rim for my 2005 vfr

Joseph

I have never bought a rim for a motorcycle I am wondering if The generations are all interchangeable And if other Honda rims will fit on my 05VFR ?  If you could also help me with the pointers What to watch out for, are  Most rims sold with their rotors on the rim? .Can you also give me an idea of what a in good condition rim  would run $$$, And  last question are there any aftermarket rims that you would recommend or stay away from.

• Member Contributer

Joseph,

I am in the middle of swapping my front end on my 02 to an R1 setup. I'll have a complete front wheel with rotors for sale very soon. Just trying to recoup a little of the expense so I'd let it go for 150 +shipping. Wheel is straight with only slight blemishes to the black powder coat. 

To answer your questions from my research on finding a second set of wheels before I decided to swap front end setups entirely I found that 125-200 was about what you'd pay for a front wheel. Also you can use a 5th hen front wheel that may reduce the price a little but honestly not by much. 

Archived