Suggestions for Sargent seat with white welt

sllik

• Member Contributer

Hello guys i have been looking for some Sargent seat with white welt. Those seems to be impossible to find used or new...

can someone point me the right direction please.

sargent.jpg

• Member Contributer

I'd suggest you can start here:

https://www.sargentcycle.com/Seats-Accessories/Sargent-Seats-Honda-VFR-800-02-09/

A quick read of their website show they can make trim in lots of colors.

I just bought one with red welt for my 2001 on sale now 20% off with free delivery. ~ $350. My old one was wearing on the welts. It has had somewhere over 150,000 miles on it. I transferred it to whatever machine I was riding at the time. 

I called to order and service and delivery was fast. I'm quite pleased with it.

• Member Contributer
3 hours ago, MaxSwell said:

I'd suggest you can start here:

https://www.sargentcycle.com/Seats-Accessories/Sargent-Seats-Honda-VFR-800-02-09/

A quick read of their website show they can make trim in lots of colors.

I just bought one with red welt for my 2001 on sale now 20% off with free delivery. ~ $350. My old one was wearing on the welts. It has had somewhere over 150,000 miles on it. I transferred it to whatever machine I was riding at the time. 

I called to order and service and delivery was fast. I'm quite pleased with it.

Thank you very much MaxSwell your the best!!!

3 hours ago, MaxSwell said:

• Member Contributer
16 hours ago, PepperVFR said:

And I was going to suggest Corbin, they’ll customize a seat in just about any color! With all those options I went blacked out, lol! 

One of the fifth gens I've bought came with a Corbin seat. The first thing I noticed was how much heavier the Corbin was than the Sargent. I do not recall the exact difference but it was at least ten pounds. That may not matter for some but, for me, the Sargent was better in every way. As "They" say YMMV

• Member Contributer

My mileage definitely varied: the Sargent seat on my 6th gen was almost as uncomfortable as the stock seat. I always prefer lighter, but not at the cost of my ability to walk! 

@sllik

Have you tried a Sargent before, or do you just like the look?

Archived