What did you do with your VFR1200 today?

Skids

We now have very similar looking bikes Skids, between the identical colour, screen, brake disks, etc!!!

Today I fitted an MCCruise electronic Cruise Control system. Very happy with it, and hopefully makes me less likely to get points.

It's slightly surreal having the bike go along without me being on the throttle, but works really well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/17/2021 at 11:01 PM, rtho782 said:

We now have very similar looking bikes Skids, between the identical colour, screen, brake disks, etc!!!

Today I fitted an MCCruise electronic Cruise Control system. Very happy with it, and hopefully makes me less likely to get points.

It's slightly surreal having the bike go along without me being on the throttle, but works really well.

Hi, what did you pay for the McCruise if you don’t mind me askin

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 11:01 PM, rtho782 said:

£450 or so direct from them, shipped from AU.

I fitted it myself.

Thanks. Just bought Atlas throttle lock. Give that a go before spending £450 plus fitting as I’m crap at DIY 😆

• 6 months later...
  • Member Contributer

2 x VFR1200 and a '98 VFR800 took a wee x-country ride up to Hunstanton on the north Norfolk coast for chips (proper chips, NOT french fries 🤮) and ice cream. Great weather, dry and about 18 deg C with some nice sun. Perfect!

Some great roads, albeit in short-ish sections and the bike was, as always, awesome.

20220521_133739.jpg

Archived