Hello

Anamon

Hello from Purfleet. I own BMW G 310R and thinking for some second bigger motorcycle.

How to make more comfortable motorcycle journey ? How to feel more safe on motorcycle ? Worth to consider is to put on your bike a motorcycle windshield HONDA VFR 800 which has a huge  effect on rider's helmet, shoulders and chest. Motorcycle windshields will help you with airflow  and it help you relieve from fighting with gusts of wind. The simpliest and cheapiest thing that you can quickly change or add to your bike  is just motorcycle windshield HONDA VFR 800 which will have massive influance on behavior of your bike for your comfort and it will rise your protection. Where find best motorcycle windshields for sale ? Visit MotorcycleScreens.eu

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the site from a fellow Brit .... there’s going to be plenty around in a few weeks, any particular Gen?

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum from The Land Of Interesting Weather. I can recommend fifth gens very highly. Great brakes, gear-driven cams, capable of 50+ mpg. My first one was going strong at 105,000 miles when it was KIA'd by a deer. And faster than a Porsche 911. 

• Member Contributer
6 hours ago, Thumbs said:

Welcome to the site from a fellow Brit .... there’s going to be plenty around in a few weeks, any particular Gen?

I agree - there will be many forced sales coming and prices are going to be very soft.  Lots of bargains to be had.  

• Member Contributer

Welcome to VFRD from across the pond! :beer:

Picture, we'd love a picture of your bike!  

Archived