Hey from Ontario!

VFR905

Hey everyone!

I picked up an '07 VFR800 RWB last month and because of the less than ideal weather and the whole Coronavirus situation, I've barely been able to put 2,000kms on it so far. I also had the fortune of experiencing a K&N filter leak which sprayed the entire bike with oil, but at least I was able to strip the bike down and see what she looks like underneath.

The bike has a few things done to it already, but I am looking to change things up a bit (potentially). It currently has Staintune pipes, a PCV, the VFRness, lowered foot pegs, Helibars, a Zero Gravity touring windscreen, and a Sargent seat. I'm considering swapping out the Helibars for a stock configuration with heated grips and also adding headers (Looking at Delkevic at the moment). I figure I should do the R/R swap during the downtime, so if anyone has any insight on what to buy/how to best install, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to loading the miles on (eventually) and am always down for a ride if you're in/around the GTA!

2020-03-19_14_41_06.jpg

2020-03-19_14_46_16.jpg

2020-04-01_18_12_21.jpg

• Member Contributer

Welcome fellow Ontarionian!

Love the RWB 6th gen. Have you seen them with white wheels? I think a must for those bikes.

Anyways, why do you want to get rid of the Helibars? They are a well sought after mod and really do help with the long rides.

Regarding the headers, Have you seen the thread on here about the 2brother header copies that are being made?
Also, I don't remember if it's the Delvics or another brand headers, but there's a thread on here where someone cut them open and they were poorly made and designed. Search the forum.

Do  you know if the R/R has been replaced already? Chances are if the previous owner knew enough to install a VFRNess they may have already swapped the R/R.

Archived