2. Duc2V4            1 each                               1

3. Rush2112         1 each                               1

4. Cogswell          1 maybe 2 each

5. MrSquggle       1 each

6. paulmeisterpk                                            maybe 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so that's 9 all up. Anyone want to buy two so we can get to 10 & get them a bit cheaper?

I only have one bike, so no need for me.

@Cogswell are you still calling the end of the list in the next day or so, so we can get sebspeed to begin manufacturing?

• Member Contributer

6th Gen                          5th Gen

1. Me                    2 each

4. Cogswell          1 each                                1

6. paulmeisterpk                                            maybe 1

I think we are at a saturation point. Looks like six 6th gen and three maybe four 5th gen.

• Member Contributer
On 4/17/2020 at 8:01 PM, MrSquiggle said:

@jkboyd I’ve checked with my fellow Aussies & they’re not interested.
Are you waiting to hit a minimum order for @SEBSPEED or are you looking to close out & get going after a certain time?

Not getting impatient, well maybe a little bit........

Hi

It's up to SEBSPEED. I was just trying to facilitate a group order, but I think we are at the saturation point.

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, jkboyd said:

Hi

It's up to SEBSPEED. I was just trying to facilitate a group order, but I think we are at the saturation point.

For all the 5th gen headers sold, it seems odd to me that there are so few that are interested in a 5th gen version.  It would certainly be much better than some of the home brew attempts at it (no offense to any 5g owners . . . ).  Maybe they haven't followed this thread . . .  Just a thought - maybe a group PM to all the 5g buyers would scare up some more of them? 

• Member Contributer
17 hours ago, Cogswell said:

For all the 5th gen headers sold, it seems odd to me that there are so few that are interested in a 5th gen version.  It would certainly be much better than some of the home brew attempts at it (no offense to any 5g owners . . . ).  Maybe they haven't followed this thread . . .  Just a thought - maybe a group PM to all the 5g buyers would scare up some more of them? 

Great idea!

@JKBoyd, can you connect with Darryl or Lance? They would have a list of all the 5th gen header purchasers to PM.

• Member Contributer
17 hours ago, Cogswell said:

Fifth Gen bump stop is on the side pipe, so whatever people are using would likely already have it built in, unless it's super fancy race only or something. Just my guess on it...

• Member Contributer
5 hours ago, KevCarver said:

Fifth Gen bump stop is on the side pipe, so whatever people are using would likely already have it built in, unless it's super fancy race only or something. Just my guess on it...

Yes that's true the bum stop is on the side pipe for the 5th gen, I forgot about that. 

But you'd think more people would be interested for the 6th gen. Even a 98/99 exhaust on the 6th gen would require a center stand stop (not sure about a new Delkevic system).

• Member Contributer
6 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

Great idea!

@JKBoyd, can you connect with Darryl or Lance? They would have a list of all the 5th gen header purchasers to PM.

I did reach out to them and they didn't know anyone who was interested.

• Member Contributer

As mentioned, the CCS on the 5 Gen is typically located on the mid-pipe. However, if the mid-pipe does not have the stop, then the Sebspeed alternative would be desired.

• Member Contributer
On 4/30/2020 at 3:11 PM, MrSquiggle said:

Can we close this off & let Seb start manufacturing please? 

Here is everyone that has said they want one:

4. Cogswell          1 each                               1

6. Tirso                                                          1

SEBSPEED do you want to call it a day and have us send the funds?

Thanks

On 5/5/2020 at 11:13 AM, jkboyd said:

Here is everyone that has said they want one:

4. Cogswell          1 each                               1

6. Tirso                                                          1

SEBSPEED do you want to call it a day and have us send the funds?

Thanks

Earth to @SEBSPEED, where are you @SEBSPEED?

can we start manufacturing?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry all, I have been very busy(still am, actually). I can get going on the 6th gen parts but I have not been able to make time for figuring out the 5th gen solution. 

Interested parties can email me at sebspeed2003@yahoo.com, please put "centerstand stop" in the subject title and include your screen name/real name/mailing address in the body and I will respond with my paypal info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
On 5/23/2020 at 11:28 PM, SEBSPEED said:

Sorry all, I have been very busy(still am, actually). I can get going on the 6th gen parts but I have not been able to make time for figuring out the 5th gen solution. 

Interested parties can email me at sebspeed2003@yahoo.com, please put "centerstand stop" in the subject title and include your screen name/real name/mailing address in the body and I will respond with my paypal info.

No problem, thanks!

I made a dozen of the 6th gen parts. The 4 that have been paid for will ship later today or tomorrow morning. 

2 more have dibs, so that makes 6 up for grabs. Boxed and ready to ship, email sebspeed2003@yahoo.com to order, more details above... 

• Member Contributer
On 6/12/2020 at 1:21 PM, SEBSPEED said:

I made a dozen of the 6th gen parts. The 4 that have been paid for will ship later today or tomorrow morning. 

2 more have dibs, so that makes 6 up for grabs. Boxed and ready to ship, email sebspeed2003@yahoo.com to order, more details above... 

Bump... thanks Seb!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
On 6/20/2020 at 10:20 AM, SEBSPEED said:

All paid orders have shipped - (7) stops remain available. Boxed and ready to ship...

Received mine and it looks great... I have a few other garage projects for my cages that need repair before I will get to it.

Thanks again, Seb!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived