Color code for bronze triple tree / risers

4corsa

Hey guys,

My Ram mount left a big scratch in the paint of my bar riser. Does anyone know the color code for the light bronze paint on the triple tree/riser? I checked the manual and paint code sticker under the seat, but it only has the body color code.

Thanks!

• Member Contributer

Honda calls the 8 gen triple clamp/handlebar/wheel/clutch cover color

Pyrite Brown Metallic YR-325M

• Member Contributer

You’re welcome, but cross check that paint code before ordering/applying. I got it from another member here, but can’t find the exact source - I retrieved it from my notes.

Here is a thread about powder coating using that color, which is almost exactly ‘Triple Bronze’ by Prismatic Powders:

• 3 months later...

Just tried my second go around with Pyrite Brown YR-325M from two different paint suppliers and both were equally way too dark, so I can only conclude that it's not the right color. Has anyone else had any luck with this?19230701aacd0183d4069031f14e0dcb.jpg

• Member Contributer

If you take a OEM coloured piece in to a large reputable paint shop, they have a machine that scans the colour and matches it. Maybe easier than trying to track down the correct colour code. Another option as a last resort (and as you need such a small amount) is to go to a modelling hobby shop and check out there range of paint colours, they have a massive range. As you can see in the photo attached. This is only a small sample of what is available, at a quick glance number 12 and 26 look pretty close.  Although 26 isn’t metallic.

C1B8E43A-A3C4-41F8-A0CB-1CE9F4044970.thumb.jpeg.436330ba6d47abaf6ac21118bd01a6db.jpeg

Archived