Sold the fighter

keef

After i sold the cb500 super commuter and bought an MT09 i started trying to figure out how to get more power out of the vfr and realised I couldn't justify the bang for my buck. So, after about 9 years, I sold the VFR.

I will definitely miss it. Nothing will match the sound of the V4 and GDC,

On the plus side, I can afford suspension and a woolich race tune for the MT09. I sold a whole lotta bike for not much money, but these are interesting times.

I wont be dropping in as much, but this is one of the great places on the internet.

9 years is a respectable run with a motorcycle in its second decade of its life.

It’s definitely a buyers market with VFRs nowadays. 

Good luck with the MT-09. 

19 hours ago, SEBSPEED said:

😥

yeah mate i know. 

Sold it to a seth african guy who sold his speed triple before he left SA to move to aus. He looked at it for 2 minutes before he said sold. He sent me a text after he had taken it for a proper ride and said he was thoroughly impressed.

Its gone to a good home, and didnt need to get stripped and sold for parts.

15 hours ago, 8200rpm said:

9 years is a respectable run with a motorcycle in its second decade of its life.

It’s definitely a buyers market with VFRs nowadays. 

Good luck with the MT-09. 

its not just vfrs, its modified bikes generally. Also with covid 19, it is any discretionary spending. I had a 2014 model 09 before, so looking forward to tweaking it. it will still look like an 09, but i am going to make it punch above its weight.

Archived