Another hello from London!

Disca

Thought I best end my lurking days and say hello!

Had my 6th gen VFR for about 6 months now and loving it. It’s a 2007 bike that I brought on 11k after it had sat around for what seems like a few years. It’s now my daily commuter doing 36 miles a day into and out of central London.

Its my second bike, having done DAS at 24 I rode a Suzuki Gladius for three years as I figured it’s what I learnt on and should stick with that as I had no prior experience. The Gladius served me well and so having changed jobs last year I figured it was a good time to treat myself to an upgrade also!

Mods so far:

- Full delkevic stubby carbon race system with no baffles (Stupidly loud but I love it)

- PCV with map done by Dave Wood Racing (can highly recommend, lovely guys)

- Scottoiler (not too fond of this vs a Tutoro but it came with the bike)

- Innov K2 camera system hardwired with manual override switch for turning it off at work

- Manual fan override switch for summer days stuck in London traffic!

Looking forward to drawing on your knowledge going forwards! Mainly as I can’t think of any other mods to do! Bike came with bar risers but I’ve taken them off as I prefer the original position and don’t ride it long enough to need the extra comfort 🙂

I’ll throw in a bonus clip of the exhaust volume :,) this was filmed from outside the soundproof booth... https://streamable.com/iqm0m

Cheers

Mike

B2D6A545-83EC-4B41-96C4-068F50803EB5.jpeg

5C4045C7-520B-4219-89AB-4AC639D2B915.jpeg

449412CC-3D7D-4445-8FFA-2E2B5628921C.jpeg

• Member Contributer

Black is beautiful, especially when it's a 2007 6gen. Very nice indeed Mike, enjoy your ride, welcome to the madhouse.

Cheers.:beer:

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum. That's a beautiful machine you've got there. You obviously have great taste in mc's.

Archived