Looking for OEM Top Box parts

signal

I am looking for a Rear Carrier for 2015 VFR800F

US Part #       08L73-MKM-A10

UK Part #       08L71-MJM-D10 (supersedes 08L42-MGE-800)

33L Top Box White 08L711-MKM-A00ZB

5 hours ago, CalumL said:

Available here

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Honda-VFR800F-2014-2019-VFR1200-2010-2016-Rear-Carrier-Top-Box-Rack-/283307250283

The seller is a genuine Honda dealer and the listing states that they ship to the US. You may of course be subject to import tax into the US.

Thanks but that is pretty expensive.  I did find the box mount for like $89 at David Silvers, but I even cancelled that order.

Instead I went with HGB in UK.  They put together a complete setup: Rear Carrier, Box Mount, Box, Locks........for a fair price, even with shipping.  I should have it in a few weeks. 

Right now Honda has "special pricing" on the VFR800F box kits in Black and Red.  They also have "special pricing" on the VFR800X box sets in White and a few other colors.  I needed White.  But the 800X rear carrier is different.  So what we did is we bought two kits, the White 800X and a Red 800F, swapped the rear carriers, and then I had to pay a bit of a surcharge, but I ended up buying just what I need and got it all at a fair price.

Archived