I wondered where the cool VFR-wear was

Hotshoe1200

• Member Contributer

This gear looks great. Not sure what currency is displayed when viewed from Australia. I am sure the free shipping won’t apply either. Unfortunately with the current exchange rate it makes them very expensive. Have emailed them to check though.

4CDF5070-17AA-4255-BE84-96C1AC4B2CD8.png

57A3204E-0F67-4D90-9B94-1DEC314F74BC.png

944211C3-DD4D-4DEA-A2A2-EEB39A2DCDE7.png

FE8D12FB-D050-4B2B-B832-5C669FE4B398.png

• Member Contributer

Anybody around ATL want anything? It's free shipping over $100 and I'm not gonna spend that much!   Lol

• Member Contributer
On 3/19/2020 at 8:37 AM, Blesk said:

Anybody around ATL want anything? It's free shipping over $100 and I'm not gonna spend that much!   Lol

That puffy down-look jacket would be great here in the not-so-frozen north country. Unfortunately, my wallet is most un-puffy. Thanks for the offer though.   

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

Did anyone order and receive goods yet? If so, I'd love o hear about the accuracy of the pics and quality of the apparel. If this stuff is decent/worth it I am tempted to get a hoodie

• Member Contributer
18 minutes ago, adkfinn said:

Did anyone order and receive goods yet? If so, I'd love o hear about the accuracy of the pics and quality of the apparel. If this stuff is decent/worth it I am tempted to get a hoodie

+1 I'm looking at the tee shirts long and/or short sleeved.

• Member Contributer

They seem to have pretty bad reviews when I look them up. Sounds like a lot of customers never receive their order.

23 hours ago, paulmeisterpk said:

They seem to have pretty bad reviews when I look them up. Sounds like a lot of customers never receive their order.

That's too bad because if they had a positive following/good rep I'm certain a lot of peeps here would be buying from them.  The graphics look really great!  I actually sent them a message with a bunch of questions but no response yet.

• Member Contributer
On 5/22/2020 at 2:36 PM, Goldcrown44 said:

That's too bad because if they had a positive following/good rep I'm certain a lot of peeps here would be buying from them.  The graphics look really great!  I actually sent them a message with a bunch of questions but no response yet.

Same thing here. I thought they looked great.

Archived