8th Gen in Toronto?

• Member Contributer

Hey All! Is there anyone in the Toronto, Ontario area who would be interested in a Power outlet Accessory Bracket Similar to the attached pics???

I have a rough design made up and would love to do a test fit if someone has some free time.

IMG_20190606_204811246.jpg

IMG_20190606_210418331.jpg

• Member Contributer

This is the mock up I have. Tried my best to find proper sizing using images off the internet and basic dimensions that I already know . I just need to make sure that there is adequate clearance on the triple tree as well as see what is involved with clearance from the cables as there are a lot more on the 8th gen vs the 6th gen

image.png.0fc4e6e6f44ae4e8697f2a9d0820571a.png

• 3 weeks later...

im not in toronto.  In NS if you want to send the specs or drawing.  I have an 8th gen.  i could potentially cut it from cardboard and let you know.

Or just mail the sample down and ill test it and mail er back.  whatever works for you.

• Member Contributer
5 hours ago, willph said:

im not in toronto.  In NS if you want to send the specs or drawing.  I have an 8th gen.  i could potentially cut it from cardboard and let you know.

Or just mail the sample down and ill test it and mail er back.  whatever works for you.

That would be awesome if you could do that! I'll work on getting together a 1:1 scale PDF that I can email you if you don't mind cutting it out of cardboard/paper.

PM me your email and I'll send it off

Cheers!

Archived