Say it isn't so!

Jmmymc750

• Member Contributer

I have to admit that had the RWB been available when I purchased my victory red 8th gen I would have taken it instead, even though I love the red. I am also a great fan of the under tail exhaust. But you can’t have everything. I wanted the ABS and TC and would have loved factory cruise control. I have the Kaoko cruise fitted but to be honest I am not that happy with it. Not as easy to set as they claim and doesn’t hold a consistent speed very well. Maybe I just need more practice.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

With regards to Aprilia Tuono V4, I just got a 2015 Tuono Factory ABS. The thick V4 power band is familiar to the VFR800 but wicks up very fast and goes forever faster than the VFR.

Ergonomics are not very far off with the lowering pegs and bar risers mine have. Wind protection is not as good but not horrible at legal speeds.

Aftermarket may eventually provide the bits to make it a more sporty tour able bike. Seats not all that bad either. 

Wish Honda had just stuck with the VFR formula and given us a 900 and then a 1000 factory special edition Interceptor. Then maybe the 1200 sport tourer they gave us later would not have been such a shock. 

• Member Contributer
6 hours ago, Philois1984 said:

I have to admit that had the RWB been available when I purchased my victory red 8th gen I would have taken it instead, even though I love the red. I am also a great fan of the under tail exhaust. But you can’t have everything. I wanted the ABS and TC and would have loved factory cruise control. I have the Kaoko cruise fitted but to be honest I am not that happy with it. Not as easy to set as they claim and doesn’t hold a consistent speed very well. Maybe I just need more practice.

You being in Australia McCruise makes an excellent cruise control kit for the 8th gen, I have it on my Gen8 and love it :fing02::fing02:

Archived