Bye Bye CBR....Welcome VFR

PepperVFR

So last July I was in an accident on my CBR and ended up flipping ass over tea kettle it in a intersection....yep proved all the statistics right and was less than 5 miles from home. Ended up picking up a 04 VFR to replace it. I’ve only drove this bike for 3 hours since I bought it as my leg was out in an immobilizing leg brace for 6 weeks 2 days after I got it due to the accident. Just starting to go through and get her ready for spring as my office as been accumulating parts over the winter. The previous owner took great care of the bike just not a fan of some of his additions, So hopefully can get some great advice here and I’ll help where I can. Attached is pics of Pepper on the way home from the dealer 

12114F15-5453-4EB4-93D3-698CDEE63E4D.jpeg

E2215133-716A-4010-9368-E2282FA7B828.jpeg

566C2011-2313-4383-97EE-81AFBB80CD5B.jpeg

6373C702-2181-4169-82C6-039C4DCF3A58.jpeg

• Member Contributer
3 hours ago, PepperVFR said:

So last July I was in an accident on my CBR and ended up flipping ass over tea kettle it in a intersection

Yeah - let's get rid of those intersections... no smashed bones or bike 🤣

Anyway - welcome and congrat on the new bike

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum PepperVFR from your neighbor-state to the west. You obviously have great taste in mc's. I have to say I am envious of your location so close to Road America at Elkheart Lake. They have fabulous terrain for AMA motorcycle racing. I've been attending for years, camping within the track for these races at the end of May. Full mc involvment for the weekend. Highly recommended. 

Archived