Happy New Year! I’m back!

GatorGreg

• Member Contributer
36 minutes ago, Grum said:

M8. You appear to have scored every accessory for the 8gen under the sun! Couple of power sockets and that box looks like a battery compartment box!

Just do a bit of Googling on the part numbers, will help you identify what's what.

Do you have the Tool Kit which should be under the seat cowl? Hope you also got the pillion seat, it's a gym girl requirement?

Yes it came with the pillion/gym girl seat 😀 and the tool kit, owner's manual and helmet holder were under the rear seat cowl.  I was very happy to find those little painted gap filler grab bar pieces in the saddlebag luggage!  I will google those mystery part numbers, they look like some sort of wiring harness but I haven't opened the sealed bags yet.

• Member Contributer

So I googled the mystery parts and they are left and right front turn signal sockets.  Why would the previous owner have extra sockets as well as 4 extra lenses?

https://www.partzilla.com/product/honda/33455-MFL-671?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI75n15qH95gIVBLbICh3KTQwbEAAYAiAAEgKgyvD_BwE

• Member Contributer
12 hours ago, GatorGreg said:

I also found these two sealed parts bags in the luggage, it doesn’t say what they are in English and I have no clue what they are - slightly different part numbers on each bag

E66DB7B3-C3AE-441B-8C41-6FF322F29A9C.jpeg

C40AD6A4-2B0F-4492-B1E9-E8BBDA38323E.jpeg

1A9BC6E3-26D7-473D-9949-9E38AB97E6C6.jpeg

Front indicator inserts could be so you get the sidelights like we get in uk

DBDBF3D9-7F1F-4248-9E43-1E51F3D7A82E.jpeg

Archived