Sebspeed Customs clutch window group buy 2019

SEBSPEED

Question

I am once again starting a run of parts. I need 10 people minimum to commit to get this run going, more are welcome!

I will make a $50 VFRD site donation if we hit 10 buyers, $5 for each after 10, plus FREE RETURN SHIPPING in the USA! (if you're outside the USA, I will mark down your total shipping by $14)

If we get 15 people to commit I'll knock another 5% off!

This offer covers all generations of VF & VFR. The only exception is the 1200DCT model. If you are a VF/VFR owner, the window can be made to fit your bike! Fits other bikes also, please ask about fitments! Generally speaking, if the bike has an aluminum cover and a hydraulic clutch, I can add a window. 

What I require to perform the mod is:

1. Your clutch cover, or a spare cover, shipped to me. I usually have a spare 90-97 750 cover and 800 covers on hand to speed up exchange times.
2. A total payment of $250 via PayPal gift - pm me if you need to pay another way

Turn around time will be 1-2 weeks max, usually faster.

What you will need to do to complete the mod:
1. Make down payment of 50%
2. Ship your donor cover, or drop ship a donor cover via ebay/etc.
3. Make final payment when mod is complete
4. Paint or powdercoat the cover (I can help with this)
5. Install with new gasket

As showcased in other threads, you may also paint or powdercoat your pressure plate to display the color of your choice. Currently, I do not offer paint or powdercoat services personally, I use a local shop for powdercoat and the cost for that is $100. Feel free to send me a PM, but please make sure you post in this thread if interested, as I will use this thread for tracking purposes.

A number of pictures and additional info can be found here: http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/index.php?/forums/topic/68201-clear-clutch-window/&

These have (unfortunately!) been crash tested and I am very happy to report that adding this window mod actually makes the clutch cover STRONGER and less susceptible to crash damage that could leave you stranded! I do keep spare parts on hand to get you back on the road at a fraction of buying a new OEM cover. 

Please also check out my Facebook page @SebspeedCustoms & also on Instagram

Thanks for looking!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQc7xyYTKO1uMKEf1rOk7W

20180409_192911.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6b0ua__KKc14ZlkXjD9m

62062492_315632816023432_121881545213001

61980254_117827359220807_186006306206116

4 answers to this question

Archived