Duc2V4

Wayne Rainey Rides Again!

This is pretty cool...

• Like 6

I was just watching this as you posted. "Made me feel young again" the smile on his face is priceless. 

Beautiful stuff, thanks for posting it, well done Yamaha for setting the bike up for him. Ride on Wayne.

I can't image what 26 years without riding would be like, let alone be paraplegic for that long as well, he definitely has a lot of spirit. I heard from a few people that he's down in So Cal quite a bit as the Moto America HQ office is in Costa Mesa. My friend Steve ran into him and his family on Father's Day at a Red Robin right around the corner from where I live.

• Like 1

Quite wonderful for Wayne to be able to get riding again. Back in the day, he was on top.

That was wicked awesome...……….

Thanks for posting this.

Excellent, as previous posters have said 'thanks for posting', I wonder what he actually thought about how quick the R1 actually was for him as it is a very quick bike

Awesome post, thanks! Saw on the MotoAmerica site it was coming, but had not seen this video!

Wow.

Thanks for posting Duc. I had a chance to chat with Wayne at the Sonoma motoamerica race a few months ago. He is just such a smart, articulate guy. Sooo much fun to see him out on the track, and the smile on his face.