Site was broken for a short time today

• Forum CEO

Invisionboard sent out a notice that there was a patch, and a new version for upgrade to address some security issues. So I installed it like a good admin, and of course it broke the website, the java scripts all stopped working and it broke my custom skin. So i at least got it working again, but my skin is still in need of fixing. I have to reinstall that from scratch.  Nothing goes smoothly with this place much anymore...I reinstalled the forum from a fresh download and not it seems to be working like its supposed to but i still have to reinstall the skin again and make some new background pics oh well,  I will find some good ones in the gallery and start over, yall post some really great pics in the gallery I have plenty to chose from!  I just have no more time to work on it today I have to actually go do my real job now. 

• Member Contributer

Thanks for all you do! This place wouldn’t be what it is without you.

• Member Contributer
14 minutes ago, Duc2V4 said:

Thanks for all you do! This place wouldn’t be what it is without you.

+1 from me to. Can understand your frustration. Thanks HS.

• Member Contributer

Nothing is ever easy. I think we're all supposed to abandon forums and go over to Facebook like good litte sheep, but I can't imagine scratching the surface of the discussions that happen here in that format. 

Seriously, thanks so much for all the hours you put into this. 

This site is too useful to abandon to facebook. I had a general question on a different bike and this place came back with the number 1 answer and it worked. Not only VFR owners are helped from the vast knowledge you all give. Just being up is a good thing even if its not as pretty as it could be. THANKS 🙂 

We have a lot of fun on the VFRD FB page but it’s not a place for technical discussions or resources. Thanks for the support HS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Always something making life a bitch 🙂

You don't have a sandbox or something to test patches before committing to production?

Archived