Budget

Sweeper

I just noticed the Operational Budget is at about three quarters for the year. I also noticed that it fell short last year. I know that traffic is down and that its not the entertainment mecca it was in years past but this place needs to continue. There is so much technical help here that won't be available on social media. Any of you read the post in 8th Gen Forum this week 'Weirdness'? It's a perfect example of why this forum is so great. I just wanted to encourage all of you that have not done so to make a donation. VFRD would be a terrible thing to lose.

• Member Contributer

Here Here! HS needs our support. Consider what life would be like without VFRD. Miguel gets my vote for MC Hero Award for the year. It is not assured he can keep this up.

This is a big enough time sink for HS; he does not need additional stress created by lack of financial support.

Thank you Sweeper for this posting.

• Member Contributer

I sent an attitional payment to Miguel also. Thanks again to Miguel and Sweeper.

Here is hoping this attitude is contagious!

• Member Contributer
3 hours ago, MaxSwell said:

I sent an attitional payment to Miguel also. Thanks again to Miguel and Sweeper.

Here is hoping this attitude is contagious!

+1. Great job guys.

Archived