OEM Honda Rear Rack for Top Case

CEDRIX

Hi all.  I just became the owner of a new 2015 Interceptor Deluxe.   Have always loved the Interceptor model since I was a teenager.  Now being over 50 I just couldn’t resist owning the latest at a clearance discount.  After making the purchase from a dealer in Poway Ca I also wanted a host of accessories including the hard bags, trunk, speed shifter, handle bar risers and the Akarapovic exhaust.  Sadly the rear rack was discontinued in the US.  I’m the type that  likes to have almost every accessory that makes sense and went on the hunt for the rack.   Well now I have two.  If anyone is interested in making an offer on a brand new rear rack for the Honda Interceptor 8th gen.  Let me know.  Gonna also post it on EBay too. Thanks  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

There are after market choices available. However most folk in the US import them from Europe, there are several posts on this part of  forum and  on VFR world describing what needs to be purchased as well as instructions on powersports Honda web page under Vfr Accessories which lists the part numbers.

also remember there are 2 sizes 45 L and 30L which have different components.

Vfr 1200 rack and top box also fits straight on.

Archived