Tyga

slo1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
11 hours ago, monstar said:

Can we see more pics?

Only one i have at the moment... many more pics and info to come...

• Member Contributer

At least we know it will work with the PAIR valves!

Ciao,

JZH

• Member Contributer

You have my attention...

Is there going to be an initial bulk/group order or will they be listed on their site for individual order?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tyga's Facebook says details will be released soon, says the price will be similar to their NC30-NC35 systems, so around $1000 USD with an aluminum silencer.  No mention yet of a right exit.  It seems like most people like left exit; I hope us few rightys don't get left out.

• Member Contributer

I'd gladly give up the center stand for a left exit on my 5 Gen. In fact, I removed my center stand anyway and +1 on the ABBA stand.

• Member Contributer
6 hours ago, CharlieFoxtrot said:

Tyga's Facebook says details will be released soon, says the price will be similar to their NC30-NC35 systems, so around $1000 USD with an aluminum silencer.  No mention yet of a right exit.  It seems like most people like left exit; I hope us few rightys don't get left out.

I'm slightly hoping for a right exit too, but I think it would be possible to route this to the right size with a custom mid-pipe. Hoping they deigned it for that to be the only difference.

Anyone in the Colorado Springs area ordering one?  I've been talking with Tyga on testing fitment of this exhaust on the Gen 3 VFR. If anyone close by is ordering one, contact me and lets see if we can work out some kind of deal.

• Member Contributer
12 hours ago, davfr said:

Anyone in the Colorado Springs area ordering one?  I've been talking with Tyga on testing fitment of this exhaust on the Gen 3 VFR. If anyone close by is ordering one, contact me and lets see if we can work out some kind of deal.

Maybe.

Archived